Thursday 14 February 2013

TAG: CELEBRITY CRUSH

Tag time! I found this one HERE, it's about celebrity crushes, so... why not? :)
Tag time! Questa l'ho trovata QUI, riguarda le cotte celebri, quindi... perché no? :)

Celebrity crush...

...when you were teen / ...quand'eri adolescente

Keanu Reeves
[Image from ALL STARS Online]

Yes!! I still remember the first time I watched Coppola's Dracula. I was a girl, I was afraid it could scare me, but there was Keanu... It started with this movie, and the character of Jonathan Archer... I still remember so vividly some scenes, expecially in the castle... he as so beautiful!!! :)
Sì!!! Ancora ricordo la prima volta che ho visto il Dracula di Coppola. Ero una ragazzina, avevo paura potesse spaventarmi, ma c'era Keanu... E' iniziato con questo film, e il personagigo di Jonathan Archer... Ancora ricordo così vividamente alcune scene, specialmente al castello... era così bello!!! :)

...of your same gender / ...del tuo stesso sesso

Anne Hathaway
[Image from ALL STARS Online]

I like her really a lot! She's very beautiful, talented, and she seems really nice!
Mi piace davvero un sacco! E' bellissima, talentuosa, e sembra davvero simpatica!

...over 40

Johnny Depp
[Image from ALL STARS Online]

This one is a kind of "teen crush", too. It started, I think, with Edward Scissorhands, or maybe even before, when I as a child, whit the series 21 Jump Street. The thing is... it lasts till now! :)
Anche questa è una specie di "cotta adolescenziale". E' iniziata, credo, con Edward mani di forbice, o forse anche prima, quando ero bambina, con la serie 21 Jump Street. Il fatto è che... dura fino ad ora! :)

...for a boy band / ...per una boy band

Actually... I know it's strange, but I never had a real crush for a boy band. I like them, but not so much, it's not my genre. So... I pass!
A dire il vero ... lo so che è strano, ma non ho mai avuto una cotta vera e propria per una boy band. Mi piacciono, ma non così tanto, non è il mio genere. Quindi... passo!

...for a younger person / ...per una persona più giovane

Darren Criss
[Image from Darren Criss]

I have to admit that I prefer mature celebrities, or at least as old as me, but when I read this tag I immediatly thought about Glee and its gorgeous and talented young actors. Darren Criss, who plays Blaine, is my favourite! :)
Devo ammettere che io preferisco le celebrità mature, o almeno della mia stessa età, ma quando ho letto questa tag ho subito pensato a Glee e dei suoi splendidi e talentuosi giovani attori. Darren Criss, che interpreta Blaine, è il mio preferito! :)

...of the moment / ...del momento

Robert Downey junior
[Image from ALL STARS Online]

If you have noticed, my celebrity crushes are not truly young. What can I say? The hormone got old with me! And, then... I mean... Robert Downey junior!!! He's so hot, beautiful, cool, hot, talented... have I already said hot? ;) I really love every his performance, I'm trying to recover his old movies (I still haven't seen Charlot!), and right now I can't wait to watch Iron Man 3, in May! I think that Tony Stark is a character made on purpose for him!
Se avete notato, le mie cotte celebri non sono propriamente giovani. Che posso dire? L'ormone è invecchiato con me! E, poi... Voglio dire... Robert Downey junior! E' così sexy, bello, fico, sexy, pieno di talento... ho già detto sexy? ;) Mi piace molto ogni sua interpretazione, sto cercando di recuperare i suoi vecchi film (non ho ancora visto Charlot!), e in questo momento non vedo l'ora di vedere Iron Man 3, a maggio! Penso che Tony Stark sia un personaggio fatto apposta per lui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko