Wednesday 17 April 2013

What A Wonderful World

Joey Ramone (cover)

What a wonderful song!!!
The original version is by Louis Armstrong, but this song's got a lot of covers (look HERE). My favourite is this one, by Joey Ramone.

Che canzone meravigliosa!!!
La versione originale è quella di Louis Armstrong, ma questa canzone ha avuto un sacco di cover (date un'occhiata QUI). La mia preferita è questa, di Joey Ramone.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' How do you do?
They're really saying I love you

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Oh yeah






Che mondo meraviglioso
(traduzione mia!)

Vedo alberi così verdi, e anche rose rosse
li ho visti fiorire per me e te
e dico a me stesso, che mondo meraviglioso!

Vedo cieli così blu e nuvole così bianche
il benedetto giorno luminoso, la buia sacra notte
e dico a me stesso, che mondo meraviglioso!

I colori dell'arcobaleno, così belli nel cielo
e anche sulle facce delle persone.
Vedo amici stringersi le mani, dicendo come stai?
mentre in realtà stanno dicendo ti voglio bene

Sento bambini piangere, li vedo crescere
impereranno molto di più di quanto io saprà mai
e dico a me stesso, che mondo meraviglioso!
Sì, io dico a me stesso, che mondo meraviglioso!

Oh sì

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner [#books #reviews]

by Samuel Taylor Coleridge Rating: 7 /10 At lenght did cross an Albatross, Thorough the fog it came [...]. (Page 21)