Saturday 9 November 2013

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2 Wallpapers)

Two walls I made ages ago, about my two favourites characters of a tv series a loved a lot (and I still do!).

Due wall che ho fatto secoli fa, sui miei due personaggi preferiti di una serie che ho amato un sacco (e ancora amo!)

He hurt my nose
From episode 5x06 (Family): I'm absolutly Spike/Tara addicted!
(click to enlarge)
Real good day
From the episode 5x07 (Fool for Love)
(click to enlarge)

With this second wall I was placed second at EvilRikku's Blends Contest.
Con questo secondo wall sono arrivata seconda all'EvilRikku's Blends Contest.


Feel free to use and/or share my creations, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner [#books #reviews]

by Samuel Taylor Coleridge Rating: 7 /10 At lenght did cross an Albatross, Thorough the fog it came [...]. (Page 21)