Thursday 21 November 2013

Cups & the like (3): Macchia

I am a beginner tea-addicted, but I have already developped an insane passion for "tea objects", or rather cups, teapots and everything else I'd like to buy, plus some few things I own.
So I made this little feature, in wich I can show you my wishes and my possessions about tea stuff. :)
Sono una tea-addicted ancora agli inizi, ma ho già sviluppato un'insana passione per gli oggetti del tè, ovvero tazze, teiere e quant'altro vorrei comprare, più poche cosette che possiedo.
Così ho creato questa rubrichetta, in cui posso mostrarvi i miei desideri e le cose che già possiedo riguardanti il tè. :)



This cup is from fair trade. I bought it years ago because I wanted one more cup (I always had a sort of cup-fixation!), and a Fair Trade Shop seemed to me a great place in wich give vent to certain passions! :)

Questa tazza è del Commercio Equo e Solidale. L'ho comprata qualche anno fa perché desideravo avere una tazza in più (ce l'ho sempre avuta un po' la fissa delle tazze!), e una Bottega del Mondo mi pareva un ottimo posto dove dare sfogo a certe passioni! :)


The cup is very simple, brown, with only one decoration, a spot in a lighter tone on the front. I don't remember exactly why I decided to buy this cup, maybe it was because every cup was manifestly different from the other, because they're all handmade, and so the spot was made in a different way on every piece.

La tazza è molto semplice, marrone, con l'unica decorazione di una macchia di tono più chiaro sul davanti. Non ricordo di preciso perché decisi di comprare questa tazza, forse ad affascinarmi fu il fatto che ogni tazza era palesemente diversa da ogni altra, perché sono fatte tutte a mano, e la macchia quindi è venuta su ogni pezzo in modo diverso.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko