Tuesday 5 November 2013

Supernatural - Charlie Bradbury, so far (25 Icons)

After last week episode of Supernatural I fell in love with another character: Charlie Bradbury. I've never met her before because I haven't watched all the episodes of this series. I did it now, and I loved her even more after I saw how the boys met her, and what else she did. I love her shirts, so nerd! I love her fake names, everyone taken from a sci-fi author. I love her smartness, so big that even Dick Roman had to acknowledge it (saying she was unclonable). I love her computer and her desktop images. I love Charlie because she's enormously awesome, but, still, she's one of us, a nerd, a player, a fan. I hope she'll come back sooner of later!

Dopo l'episodio della settimana scorsa di Supernatural mi sono innamorata di un altro personaggio: Charlie Bradbury. Non l'avevo mai incontrata prima, perché non ho guardato tutte la puntate di questa serie. L'ho fatto adesso, e mi è piaciuta ancora di più dopo che ho visto come i ragazzi l'hanno incontrata, e cos'altro ha fatto. Amo le sue magliette, così nerd! Amo i suoi nomi falsi, tutti presi da un autore di fantascienza. Amo la sua intelligenza, così grande che anche Dick Roman ha dovuto riconoscerlo (dicendo che era non clonabile). Amo il suo computer e i suoi sfondi per il desktop. Amo Charlie perché è enormemente favolosa, ma, comunque, è una di noi, una nerd, una giocatrice, una fan. Mi auguro che torni, prima o poi!

Teaser:

ep. 7.20: #01-07
ep. 8.11: #08-12
ep. 8.20: #13-21
ep. 9.04: #22-25


01. 02. 03. 04. Shirt 05. Peace...

06. ...out... 07. ..bithces! 08. The Queen 09. The Pointy Finger of Doom! 10. The Queen and her handmaid


11. 12. Smell you later, bitches! 13. 14. 15.

16. Montage! 17. Montage! 18. 19. 20.


21. Reading The Hobbit 22. 23. 24. Sleeping Beauty 25.

If you're interested you can find all my icons in one page HERE.
Se siete interessati potete trovare tutte le mie icone in un'unica pagina QUI.


Feel free to use and/or share these icons, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10