Tuesday 17 December 2013

Cups & the like (4): Orange Fiesta

I am a beginner tea-addicted, but I have already developped an insane passion for "tea objects", or rather cups, teapots and everything else I'd like to buy, plus some few things I own.
So I made this little feature, in wich I can show you my wishes and my possessions about tea stuff. :)
Sono una tea-addicted ancora agli inizi, ma ho già sviluppato un'insana passione per gli oggetti del tè, ovvero tazze, teiere e quant'altro vorrei comprare, più poche cosette che possiedo.
Così ho creato questa rubrichetta, in cui posso mostrarvi i miei desideri e le cose che già possiedo riguardanti il tè. :)

Another cup from Fair Trade, from a set called Fiesta. I always liked a lot this set, so I obviously wanted a cup for my collection, but there were several colours and I couldn't decide which one to buy... An aunt of mine came to help some Christmas ago, with this orange cup as a gift.

Un altra tazza del Commercio Equosolidale, da un servizio chiamato Fiesta. Mi è sempre piaciuto molto questo servizio, quindi ovviamente volevo una tazza per la mia collezione, ma c'erano diversi colori e non riuscivo a decidere quale comprare... Una mia zia mi venne in aiuto qualche Natale fa, con questa tazza arancione come regalo.

Unfortunately this poor little cup didn't have an easy life - maybe I used it too much? ;) - because after a while the handle gave up! And I found myself with a mug without handle!

Purtroppo questa povera tazzina non ha avuto una vita facile - forse l'ho usata troppo? ;) - perché dopo un po' di tempo il manico ha ceduto! E mi sono ritrovata con una mug senza manico!

Obviously the idea of abandon it never even crossed my mind!!! On the contrary, I don't know why but the lack of a handle made me prefer this cup for making photographs to show in this blog, I don't know, it seems so photogenic!

Ovviamente l'idea di abbandonarla non mi ha mai neanche sfiorato!!! Anzi, non so perché ma l'assenza del manico mi ha fatta preferire questa tazza per le fotografie da mostrare in questo blog, non so, mi pareva assai fotogenica!

Unfortunately I must have found a very fragile cup because, without any accident (I swear!), besides the loss of the handle it also has other small ailments, for example this remarkable crack in the photo above, luckily visible only in the inside. But, I have to say, all these flaws make me just love this cup a little bit more!

Purtroppo dev'essermi capitata una tazza proprio fragile perché, senza che le sia mai accaduto niente (giuro!), oltre alla perdita del manico si ritrova anche altri piccoli acciacchi, come ad esempio questa notevole incrinatura della foto qui sopra, visibile per fortuna solo dall'interno. Ma, devo dire, tutti questi difetti mi fanno solo amare questa tazza un po' di più!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko