Friday 3 January 2014

The Blues Brothers (1 Wallpaper)

I know, there's an error in the quote, but I can't find the original file, so I can't correct the wall! ;)
Lo so, c'è un errore nel testo, ma non trovo più il file originale, quindi non posso correggere il wall! ;)


the Blues Brothers
(click to enlarge)


I made this wall for an artistic challenge wich had the theme "your favourite movie". I didn't win anything, but I got anyway a customed participation banner.
Ho fatto questo wall per un challenge artistico dal tema "il tuo film preferito". Non ho vinto niente, ma ho comunque avuto in banner di partecipazione personalizzato.

Feel free to use and/or share my creations, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Towards Zero [#books #reviews]

by Agatha Christie Superintendent Battle ← Cards on the Table Rating: 8.5 /10 When you read the account of a murder―or say, a fic...