Tuesday 6 May 2014

Strawberries and whipped cream (tea)


Yesterday I was preparing my usually afternoon tea, when I remembered that I had some strawberries in the fridge. So, why not to try something new? And the pieces of strawberries floating in my cup were so beautiful, that I decided to make some picture, and to share them here on the blog. Then, not yet satisfied, I added some whipped cream.

Ieri mi stavo preparando il mio solito tè pomeridiano, quando mi sono ricordata di avere alcune fragole in frigorifero. Quindi, perché non provare qualcosa di nuovo? E i pezzi di fragole che galleggiavano nella mia tazza erano così belli, che ho deciso di fare qualche foto e di condividerle qui sul blog. Poi, non ancora soddisfatta, ho aggiunto un po' di panna montata.


Isn't it even more beautiful? :) And it was, obviously, delicious!

Non è ancora più bello? :) Ed era, ovviamente, delizioso!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10