Wednesday 18 June 2014

Tea (song)

Brendan Benson

from ONE MISSISSIPPI (1996)

I'm drinkin' tea
If it's good enough for me
then it's good enough for you
We can have tea for two
How do you do?
But if you have to leave
Then please leave,
Don't let me keep you
we can have tea another day
Please come back and see me sometime
But if you can't sleep
And you have bad dreams
And if you're bored
and not feeling quite right
Head is kind of heavy
Tummy's kind of funny
We can have tea tonight






Sto bevendo tè
Se è buono abbastanza per me
allora è buono abbastanza per te
Possiamo avere tè per due
Come stai?
Ma se devi andare
Allora per favore vai,
Non lasciarti trattenere da me
possiamo prendere il tè un altro giorno
Per favore torna a trovarmi qualche volta
Ma se non riesci a dormire
E fai brutti sogni
E se ti annoi
e non ri senti del tutto a posto
La testa è un po' pesante
La pancia è un po' strana
Ci possiamo prendere un è stasera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner [#books #reviews]

by Samuel Taylor Coleridge Rating: 7 /10 At lenght did cross an Albatross, Thorough the fog it came [...]. (Page 21)