Sunday 12 October 2014

Cups & the like (10): Teapot + Cup "Brown Heart"

I am a beginner tea-addicted, but I have already developped an insane passion for "tea objects", or rather cups, teapots and everything else I'd like to buy, plus some few things I own.
So I made this little feature, in wich I can show you my wishes and my possessions about tea stuff. :)
Sono una tea-addicted ancora agli inizi, ma ho già sviluppato un'insana passione per gli oggetti del tè, ovvero tazze, teiere e quant'altro vorrei comprare, più poche cosette che possiedo.
Così ho creato questa rubrichetta, in cui posso mostrarvi i miei desideri e le cose che già possiedo riguardanti il tè. :)

I fell in love with this pottery set the first time I saw it, so I put it in my birthday wishlist some years ago, and my extraordinarily wonderful friends gave it to me for my birthday, in 2011.

Mi sono innamorata di questo set in ceramica dalla prima volta che l'ho visto, così l'ho messo nella mia lista dei desideri di compleanno qualche anno fa, e i miei meravigliosissimi amici me l'hanno regalato per il mio compleanno, nel 2011.

This couple comes from India, precisesly from a very particular place: Auroville, an international city, an experience of civic and spiritual cohabitation among people with different backgrounds about nationality, culture, religion, etc. It's an oasis of peace and industriousness immersed in unspoilt nature and located nearby Pondicherry, South India.
Cup and teapot are hand made in the Sri Sivan Pottery lab.

Questo "duo" viene dall'India, per la precisione da un luogo assai particolare: Auroville, una città internazionale, un'esperienza di convivenza civile e spirituale tra persone di provenienze diverse per nazionalità, cultura, religione, ecc. E' un'oasi di pace e laboriosità immersa in una natura incontaminata e situata nei pressi di Pondicherry, nell'India Meridionale.
Tazza e teiera sono state realizzate a mano nel laboratorio Sri Sivan Pottery.

I immediatly loved this set... well, I loved it even before! It's very, very, very, very beautiful! And the cup, no, I mean, the cup: it's a real tea cup!!!!! I don't know if you noticed it, but I usually drink tea in mugs, this is my first actual tea cup! I was a little excited when I received this gift, I can't deny it! :)

Ho amato subito questo set... va bè, la adoravo anche prima! E bello, bello, bello, bello, bello! E poi la tazza, no, dico, la tazza: è una vera tazza da tè!!!!! Non so se s'è notato, ma io di solito bevo in tazze mug, quindi questa è la prima vera tazza da tè che possiedo! Ero un po' emozionata quando ho ricevuto questo regalo, non lo posso negare! :)

But I was even more excited for the tepot: I never had one, of any kind!!!!
This one, without the cup, it's a bit funny, with its big belly on a tiny base. In this pictures, taken from above, it's not very evident, but it's a characteristic I noticed immediately, and I have to say that I grew fond of this teapot a lot just for this!

Ma ancora di più ero emozionata per la teiera: non ne avevo mai avuta una, di nessun tipo!!!!
Questa qui, senza la tazza, è un po' buffa, con la sua panciona poggiata su una base più mingherlina. In queste foto, prese un po' dall'alto, non è molto evidente, ma è una caratteristica che ho notato subito, e devo dire che mi sono affezionata a questa teiera proprio per questo!

I really really love this cup and teapot!

Amo davvero un sacco questa tazza e teiera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10