Monday 13 October 2014

Tom Hiddlestone [Video]

At the moment I'm living a Mark-Sheppard-appreciation life. But I obviously don't disdain to enjoy other actor's performances, for example I like a lot Tom Hiddlestone. He has such a charming voice, and that awesome british accent (did I ever mention how much I love british accent?)... and he's really really handsome!

Al momento sto vivendo una vita all'insegna dell'apprezzamento-di-Mark-Sheppard. Ma, ovviamente, non disdegno di godermi le performance di altri attori, ad esempio mi piace molto Tom Hiddlestone. Ha una voce così affascinante, e quel fantastico accento britannico (ho mai detto quanto amo l'accento inglese?) ... e poi è davvero molto bello!

Looking for Tom on tumblr I found this video, and I finally realized that I love him!! :D He spoke about Jurassic Park (a movie that I adore), and in the end of the video (about at 2:30) he makes the impression of a velociraptor!! And that's really amazing!!! I mean... I remember very well the kitchen scene, and as well I remember raptors' verse... and he does it jusrt perfecly!!!!!

Cercando Tom su tumblr ho trovato questo video, e finalmente ho capito che lo amo!! :D Parla di Jurassic Park (un film che adoro), e alla fine del video (circa al minuto 2:30), fa l'imitazione di un velociraptor!! Ed è davvero incredibile!!! Voglio dire... io ricordo molto bene la scena della cucina, e quindi mi ricordo il verso dei raptor... e lo fa proprio perfettamente!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko