Thursday 23 October 2014

White Tea with Peach / Tè Bianco alla Pesca [tea]

White Tea with Peach

This tea is a present from my sister, she took me from Milan. I have an unfortunate history with white tea, and usually I don't like peach tea, so it's been a surprise the fact that I enjoyed this tea a lot! :)

Questo tè è un regalo di mia sorella, me l'ha portato da Milano. Io ho trascorsi sfortunati con il tè bianco, e di solito non mi piace il tè alla pesca, quindi è stata una sorpresa il fatto che questo tè mi sia piaciuto un sacco! :)

I tasted this tea twice till now, and both times the thing that impressed me the most was the aroma. I just need to open the box, and all the peachy fragrance hits my nostrils. And then, when I put it in infusion, the generous aroma becomes even stronger. It's delicious!
It's also pretty to see because the teabags are different from the ones I'm used to. They're shaped as pyramids, and made of fabric instead of paper.

Ho assaggiato questo tè due volte finora, ed entrambe le volte la cosa che mi ha colpito di più è stato l'aroma. Basta solo aprire la scatola, e tutta la fragranza alla pesca colpisce le mie narici. E poi, quando l'ho messo in infusione, l'aroma generoso diventa ancora più forte. E' delizioso!
E' anche bello da vedere, perché le bustine di tè sono diverse da quelle a cui sono abituata. Sono a forma di piramidi, e fatte di tessuto invece che di carta.

Pyramidal teabags: they're nice, aren't they?

The flavour is also very interesting, rich, even if a little short in the mouth.
It was a very pleasant gift, that made me change my mind about both white and peach tea.

Anche il sapore è molto interessante, ricco, anche se un po' breve in bocca.
E' stato un regalo molto piacevole, che mi ha fatto cambiare idea sia sul tè bianco che sul tè alla pesca.

Infos

Format: teabag
Type: white
Class: Ceylon
Origin: Sri Lanka
Amount per cup: 1 teabag
Water temperature: 90°
Steeping time: 5 min.
Brand: Tiger

White Tea with Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner [#books #reviews]

by Samuel Taylor Coleridge Rating: 7 /10 At lenght did cross an Albatross, Thorough the fog it came [...]. (Page 21)