Thursday 27 November 2014

Darjeeling White Tea [tea]

Darjeeling White Tea

After trying THIS white tea, I though I should pay this type more attention, so I bought a new box of simple white tea from a brand I trust. I have to say that I was plenty satisfied, so much that I really don't why I didn't like white tea in the past.
The appearance is bright, with a characteristic clarity, and the colour is pale, as you can expect in a tea that is both darjeeling and white. The aroma is herbaceous, the flavour delicate, slightly bitter and light, and maybe also a bit pungent.

Dopo aver provato QUESTO tè bianco, ho pensato di dover prestare a questo tipo di tè più attenzione, così ho comprato una nuova confezione di semplice tè bianco da una marca di cui mi fido. Devo dire che sono rimasta molto soddisfatta, tanto che davvero non lo so perché non mi piaceva il tè bianco in passato.
L'aspetto è luminoso, con una caratteristica chiarezza e il colore è pallido, come ci si può aspettare in un tè che è sia darjeeling che bianco. Il profumo è erbaceo, il sapore delicato, un poco amaro e leggero, e forse anche un po' pungente.

Darjeeling White Tea with Chocolate Ice Cream
I tried this tea with chocolate ice cream, too. Well, it was delicious, obviously! :)
Ho provato questo tè anche con un gelato al cioccolato. Beh, era delizioso, ovviamente! :)

Infos

Format: teabag
Type: white
Origin: India, Darjeeling
Amount per cup: 1 teabag
Water temperature: 90°
Steeping time: 3-4 min.
Brand: LiberoMondo
Price: 3,20 €
Where can you buy it? In any italian Trade Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10