Saturday 1 November 2014

Lemon-Mango Black Tea / Tè Nero Limone-Mango [tea]

Lemon-Mango Black Tea

I already described a tea with mango, and I already said that I liked this flavour a lot. In this tea it's associated with lemon, another flavor I love, so you can imagine how much I like this Lemon-Mango Black Tea! :)

Ho già descritto un tè con il mango, e ho già detto che mi è piaciuto molto questo sapore. In questo tè è associato col limone, un altro aroma che amo, quindi potete immaginare quanto mi sia piaciuto questo Tè Nero Limone Mango! :)

#MyDailyCupOfTea #tea #tè

It's quickly become one of my favourites, in fact, as you can see in the picture above, I bring it with me to drink when I'm not home. And now it's almost finished, and the shop where I used to buy it is closing! I'm quite desperate! My only hope is for the aforementioned shop to re-open soon!

E' subito diventato uno dei miei preferiti, infatti, come si può vedere nella foto qui sopra, lo porto con me da bere quando non sono a casa. Ed ora è quasi finito, e il negozio dove ero solita comprarlo sta chiudendo! Sono parecchio disperata! La mia unica speranza è che il negozio di cui sopra riapra presto!

Black Tea Mango and Lemon

Infos

Format: teabag
Type: black
Origin: India
Amount per cup: 1 teabag
Brand: LiberoMondo
Price: 2,95 € (20 teabags)
Where can you buy it? In any italian Trade Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko