Saturday 10 January 2015

Tea + Apples [tea]

Earl Grey + Apples

I had these beautiful, delicious, fragrant bio apples, so I wanted to try and put them in my tea.


Avevo queste belle, deliziose e fragranti mele bio, così ho voluto provare a metterle nel mio tè.


These are very tiny apples, as you can see from the image above, so I used a couple of them. I peeled them, then cut out the core and cut the apples in a couple of slices and then cubes, while the the tea was in infusion.


Queste mele sono molto piccole, come potete vedere dall'immagine qui sopra, quindi ne ho usate un paio. Le ho sbucciate, poi ho tolto il torsolo e ho tagliato un paio di fette e poi il resto a cubetti, mentre il il tè era in infusione.


I put the cubes in a mixer with some little spoons of tea, then I added the mashed apples to the cup of tea, and in the end I added the slices I've conserved because I thought they'd looked pretty in the picture.


Ho messo i cubetti in un mixer con alcuni cucchiaini di tè, poi ho aggiunto le mele schiacciate alla tazza di tè, e alla fine ho aggiunto le fette che avevo conservato perché ho pensato che sarebbero state carine nella foto.


It's been a pretty good try, after all, but I think I should have had to filter the tea before drinking it, there was still too much solid apples! So I tried again extracting the juice from the apples this time. It came good, but I had to use four apples to obtain a very little amount of juice: better the other way!


E' stato tutto sommato un tentativo piuttosto soddisfacente, ma penso che avrei dovuto filtrare il tè prima di berlo, c'era ancora troppa mela solida dentro! Così ho provato di nuovo centrifugando le mele questa volta. E' venuto bene, ma ho dovuto usare quattro mele per ottenere una piccola quantità di succo di frutta: meglio nell'altro modo!

Tea with Apple Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko