Wednesday 21 January 2015

Tea with Pomegranate / Tè con Melagrana [tea]

Darjeeling Black Tea with Pomegranate Juice

I like to experiment, sometimes, with tea. I had some big, gorgeous pomegranates, so I tried to mix their juice with tea (spoiler: it was a success!)

Mi piace sperimentare, a volte, con il tè. Avevo alcuni melograni, grossi e molto belli, così ho provato a mescolarne il succo con il tè (spoiler: è stato un successo!)

The flavour is ample, full and round, the pomegranate fills the mouth but doesn't hide the tea. It's sweet and vigorous, like the aroma.

Il sapore è ampio, pieno e rotondo, il melograno riempie la bocca, ma non nasconde il tè. E' dolce e vigoroso, così come il profumo.

In short, is a very fine tea! I liked it so much that I tried it again and again. The first time I used black darjeeling tea, and I squeezed the grains by hand. For my second try I used a juicer: so much better!

In breve, è un bellissimo tè! Mi è piaciuto così tanto che ho provato più e più volte. La prima volta che ho usato nero tè darjeeling, e ho spremuto i grani a mano. Per il mio secondo tentativo ho usato una centrifuga: molto meglio!

The third time, I used green tea instead of black: still delicious, but I think I prefer black, its stronger taste is more suitable in this mixture.

La terza volta, ho usato il tè verde al posto del nero: ancora delizioso, ma penso di preferire il nero, il suo sapore forte è più adatto in questa miscela.

Green Tea with Pomegranate Juice

Now pomegranates are used up, so I'll have to wait next year to have Tea with real Pomegranate Juice again!

Ora melograni sono esaurito, quindi dovrò aspettare l'anno prossimo per avere di nuovo tè con succo di melograno reale!

Darjeeling Black Tea with Pomegranate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko