Wednesday 4 February 2015

52WeeksProject 2015 - Weeks 01-05 (january) [Photos]

First month of this project: 'till now I'm really enjoying it a lot!

Primo mese di questo progetto: finora mi sto divertendo un sacco!

week 01 Newness
First Tea of 2015!
First Tea of 2015 plus my new Moleskine Daily Diary.
Il primo tè del 2015 più la mia nuova agenda giornalienra Moleskine.

week 02 Cold
Black Tea with Lemon and Mango
"Cold" made me think about what I do when I feel cold: I enjoy a nice hot cup of tea! (ok, I'm cheating here: I always enjoy a cup of tea!)
"Freddo" mi ha fatto pensare a quello che faccio quando ho freddo: mi godo una bella tazza di tè caldo! (ok, sto barando qui: mi piace sempre una tazza di tè!)

week 03 Breakfast
Breakfast
Cappuccino and cookies!
Cappuccino e biscotti!

week 04 15 years ago
I skipped this theme, I wasn't able to find anything suitable for it!
Ho saltato questo tema, non sono riuscita a trovare niente di adatto!

week 05 Morning
52 Week Project 2015 - week 5: Morning
I took this picture last summer in London. My hotel was near Hyde Park and Kensington Garden, so every morning I went there for a very pleasant walk and I often met some squirrels! So cute!
Ho scattato questa foto la scorsa estate a Londra. Il mio hotel era vicino a Hyde Park e Kensington Garden, così ogni mattina andavo lì per una bella passeggiata e spesso incontravo alcuni scoiattoli! Che carini!

The Life In A Year


Feel free to use and/or share my photos, but please give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko