Monday 21 January 2013

Here we are!!

Hello everybody! :)
I'm here for the umpteenth time to start a new blog adventure. I already have a bookblog, Il tempo di leggere, in italian only. It's online since 2004, and I moved it from a place to another, but it remained always the same. I had in this past years more than once the desire to write about something else than books. I save you from the long story about my dead blogs (but if you're curious, you can find them HERE), let's just say that recently I had an italian blog about music and tea, and an english livejournal, mostly about fanart, in which sometimes I also used to post the translation of my books, movie or tv series review from Il tempo di leggere. I abandoned those two blogs for months, and now I finally decided to do something about that, and... I decided to close them both, and merge them in a new blog! This one, obviously! :)
I think I'll post some of my old posts from both blogs, but I still don't know yet what I want this place to be... we'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko