Monday 25 February 2013

Scott Pilgrim: Best Quotes (2 Fanart)

I watched this movie recently, I liked it, but not as much as I was waiting for. Anyway, some scenes are really awesome, so I decided to make two fanart for my two favourite quotes! Here they are!

Ho visto questo film di recente, mi è piaciuto, ma non tanto quanto mi aspettavo. In ogni caso, alcune scene erano davvero fantastiche, così ho deciso di fare due fanart per le mie due citazioni preferite! Eccole!

Drawing
(click to enlarge)
Tea
(click to enlarge)


Feel free to use and/or share my creations, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Rime of the Ancient Mariner [#books #reviews]

by Samuel Taylor Coleridge Rating: 7 /10 At lenght did cross an Albatross, Thorough the fog it came [...]. (Page 21)