Tuesday 26 November 2013

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - AU (2 Fanart)

I made these fanarts for a fanfiction I wrote years ago (left unfinisched) about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There was an original charachter, "played" by Christina Ricci.

Ho fatto queste fanart per una fanfiction che ho scritto anni fa (lasciata incompleta) su Buffy the Vampire Slayer. C'era un personaggio originale, "interpretato" da Christina Ricci.


No regrets / Nessun rimpianto
(click to enlarge)

Lyrics are from the song "Nessun rimpianto" by the italian singer Max Pezzali. The translation is: "I have no regrets, no remorse, only sometimes it happens that just before I sleep it seems to me to hear your memory which knocks me and hurts me a little".
Le parole sono della canzone "Nessun rimpianto" di Max Pezzali.


Wonderful creature / Meravigliosa creatura
(click to enlarge)

Lyrics are from another italian song, "Meravigliosa creatura" by Gianna Nannini. The translation is: "Wonderful creature, a slow kiss, wonderful fear of having you beside. Suddenly you go down in paradise. Wish to love, wonderful."
Le parole sono dalla canzone "Meravigliosa creatura" di Gianna Nannini.


With these fanarts I won the prize Best Original Pair at Valentine Awards 2005 of Fan Art Awards.
Con queste fanart ho vinto il premio Best Original Pair ai Valentine Awards 2005 dei Fan Art Awards.


Feel free to use and/or share my creations, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko