Friday 29 November 2013

New Layout!

As you can see, I changed the graphic, I wanted something more winter-y, and something made by me. What do you think about it? The previous one was more beautiful, objectively, but I like to personalize my blogs and sites, so... I tried! I summarized in the header all the contents of this blog: I talk about tea, about music, sometimes books, and I post my graphics works, lately almost all about Mark Sheppard, so I put also three icons about him.
For now, I like this graphic, so I'll keep it even if I'm not totally satisfied about it.

Come potete vedere, ho cambiato la grafica, volevo qualcosa di più invernalesco, e qualcosa fatto da me. Che ne pensate? La precedente era più bella, obiettivamente, ma mi piace personalizzare i miei blog e siti, così... c'ho provato! Ho riassunto nell'header tutti i contenuti di questo blog: parlo di tè, di musica, a volte di libri e posto i miei lavori di grafica, ultimamente quasi tutto su Mark Sheppard, così ho messo anche tre icone su di lui.
Per ora, mi piace questa grafica, quindi la terrò anche se non ne sono pienamente soddisfatta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko