Thursday 22 May 2014

Keep Calm an make icons (12 Icons)

I like all this "keep calm" thing! I wanted to do something about it, but I had no ideas. Then I was inspired by THIS entry, so I decided to make them as icons. Et voila, my keep calm icons! :)

Mi piace molto questa faccenda del "keep calm"! Volevo fare qualcosa al riguardo, ma non avevo idee. Poi sono stata ispirata da QUESTO post, così ho deciso di varli come icone. Et voila, le mie icone keep calm! :)

Teaser:


01. Bike 02. Tea 03. Book 04. Primeval

05. The Blues Brother 06. Snoopy (Peanuts) 07. The Lord of the Rings 08. Star Wars


09. Wuthering Heights 10. Harry Potter 11. The Beatles 12. Battlestar Galactica

If you're interested you can find all my icons in one page HERE.
Se siete interessati potete trovare tutte le mie icone in un'unica pagina QUI.


Feel free to use and/or share these icons, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko