Monday 9 June 2014

Primeval - ep. 5.05 (6 Gifs)

Some gifs from the second-last episode of Primeval, all of them, obviously, about my beloved Lester!!!

Alcune gif dal penultimo episodio di Primeval, tutte, ovviamente, sul mio adorato Lester!!!

This time it’s personal!

This time it’s personal!Ehi!"" Shot Triumph Walk

After I made these gifs, I thought that it would be nice to have all of them in sync in only one fanart. So... here it is! It's my first attempt of this kind, so I hope it's not too bad! :)


Feel free to use and/or share my creations, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko