Tuesday 26 May 2015

Teablogs Tuesday (4)

This is a weekly (more or less) feature in wich I'll share with you some interesting stuff I found on the net, obviously about tea. It's a way to chat about tea even if I haven't any of "mine" to add, gleaning from the amazing discovers made hither and thither about this "topic" that thrills me more and more!
Questa è una rubrica settimanale (più o meno) in cui condivido con voi qualche post interessante sul mondo del tè che ho trovato in rete. E' un modo per parlare di tè anche quando non ho qualcosa di "mio" da aggiungere, attingendo alle meraviglie scoperte qua e là su questo "argomento" che mi appassiona sempre di più!
Enjoy some tea related stuff I found online and I wanted to share.
Godetevi un po' di cose sul tè che ho trovato online e volevo condividere!

tea stuff

Ahmad Tea gives some suggestions to organize an Afternoon Tea! :)
Ahmad Tea dà alcuni suggerimenti (in inglese) per organizzare un Afternoon Tea! :)


tea & people

A photo posted by Mark (@realmarksheppard) on


tea & pop colture


Crowley's tea

I discovered HERE a vary nice shop on etsy that sells teas sci-fy themed, like Firefly's teas, Supernatural's teas and others. I haven't tried any of those tea yet, but I'm very very curious!
Ho scoperto QUI un negozio su etsy molto carino che vende tè ispirati al mondo sci-fy, per esempio tè su Firefly o Supernatural e altri. Non ne ho ancora provato nessuno, ma sono molto molto curiosa!!


tea quotes

A photo posted by Ahmad Tea (@ahmadtea) on


tea picture(s)

A photo posted by El Ritual (@tea_elritual) on
A photo posted by El Ritual (@tea_elritual) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10