Wednesday 24 June 2015

Astronomy - Various Subjects [10 Icons]

I don't know if you noticed, but I recently re-discovered Astronomy, a passion I had since I was a child. So, as I usually do in those cases, I made icons about it! :)

Non so se avete notato, ma di recente ho ri-scoperto l'Astronomia, una passione che avevo fin da bambina. Così, come faccio di solito in questi casi, ne ho fatto delle icone! :)

Teaser:


01. Moon 02. Moon 03. Earth at Night 04. Big Dipper 05. Little Dipper


06. Hale-Bopp 07. Philae 08. My own Rosetta and Philae 09. 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko 10. Samantha Cristoforetti

Images credits: Astronomy Picture of the Day - ESA Rosetta - Sam Cristoforetti

If you're interested you can find all my icons in one page HERE.
Se siete interessati potete trovare tutte le mie icone in un'unica pagina QUI.


Feel free to use and/or share these icons, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko