Saturday 15 August 2015

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban [review]

by J. K. Rowling

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.
Harry

After having listened to the audiobook, I confirm that this is my favorite of the seven novels. Surely that's what I remember best, but again this has not spoiled the pleasure of listening.
Again I must praise Stephen Fry's reading! In particular, I want you to listen to a short passage: at the request to open the Monster Book fo Monsters, Draco reply "How?". That one single word is spoken so perfectly that in that single sound there's the whole essence of Draco! Listen HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko