Saturday 19 September 2015

Marvel's Agent Carter, season 1 [Review]


Season 2 →

I know my value. Anyone else's opinion doesn't really matters.
Peggy, episode 8
This series was broadcast during the winter break of the second season of Agents of SHIELD, and it proved a pleasant surprise.
I ended up loving it so, so much that I almost felt sorry when AoS came back because that meant I wouldn't have seen Agent Carter anymore!
Luckily season two has now been confirmed! I'm really happy because this series, although not completely flawless, is very good, has good actors, good plots, good setting, and I cannot deny it, the advantage of a female protagonist, which is not always easy to found in the kind of series. Add to this that she's a wonderful character, I expect a great deal from next season!

Quotes



Peggy: You can't be serious.
Stark: I try not to be, sometimes just slips out anyway.
(Episode 1)


I know how much Steve means to you because I know how much he means to me
Howard a Peggy
(Episode 4)


Peggy: Have you ever benn hanged, Mr Jarvis?
Jarvis: I can't say that I have, no.
(Episode 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko