Wednesday 27 November 2013

Darjeeling Green Tea / Tè Darjeeling Verde




I really love tea! :)
After my last experience with green tea, that had made me change idea about it, I tried again with this one and al first taste my reaction was: no, I change my mind again, green tea is not for me! But before I finished the cup (or, the glass in this case) I changed idea once again, 'cause I was adoring it!
My problem is that I have no patience: the moment I remove the teabag I immediatly taste the tea, when it's still hot, so I can't really savour it, but just burn my tongue!
I still prefer richer taste and more intense aroma of black tea, but I'm discovering more and more often how good can be these teas that once I snubbed! :D

Il tè mi piace proprio tanto! :)
Dopo la mia ultima esperienza col tè verde, che mi aveva fatto ricredere sul di lui, ho riprovato con questo e al primo sorso la mia reazione è stata: no, cambio di nuovo idea, il tè verde non fa per me! Ma prima di finire la tazza (anzi, il bicchiere in questo caso) già mi ero ricreduta di nuovo, e lo stavo adorando!
Il mio problema è che non ho pazienza: appena tolgo il filtro subito vado ad assaggiare, quando il tè ancora scotta, che più che gustarlo mi manda solo in fiamme la lingua!
Continuo a preferire il gusto più corposo e l'aroma più intenso del tè nero, però sto scoprendo sempre più spesso quanto possono essere piacevoli anche questi tè che una volta snobbavo! :D

Infos

Format: teabag
Type: Green Tea
Class: Orange Pekoe
Origin: India
Brand: LiberoMondo
Where can you buy it? In any italian Trade Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko