Wednesday 18 December 2013

Antropologando / Anthropologying

Anthropology is a great passion of mine, I'd like to make it my job, but... well , needless to dwell on about the many problems of a profession like this, and like many other similar. So I go around the web, read books, mature obsessions... and I find myself needing a place to share all of this! I had a blog, only in italian, called "Antropologando", first on blogger, then, when I noticed that I was using that space only to share items found on the web that I found interesting, on tumblr, where sharing is more immediate. Now I decided to join this passion to the others I already share in this blog. So, from now on, we'll have another topic in Defying Gravity: Anthropology! :)

L'Antropologia è una mia grande passione, mi piacerebbe farne il mio lavoro, ma... bè, inutile dilungarmi sugli innumerevoli problemi di una professione come questa, e come molte altre affini. Allora vado in giro per il web, leggo libri, maturo ossessioni... e mi ritrovo ad aver bisogno di un luogo dove condividere tutto questo! Avevo un blog, solo in italiano, chiamato "Antropologando", prima su blogger, poi, quando mi sono accorta che stavo usando quello spazio solo per condividere gli articoli trovati sul web che trovavo interessanti, su tumblr, dove la condivisione è più immediata. Ora ho deciso di unire questa passione alle altre che già condivido su questo blog. Quindi, da ora in poi, avremo un altro argomento su Defying Gravity: l'Antropologia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko