Monday 16 June 2014

30 days of your favourite TV show(s) - 1

A funny meme about tv shows I found HERE. I don't think I'll be able to really post all the meme in a month, but I'll try to do it all, at least! Expecially because there are 30 more questions among which we can choose as replacement for those we aren't inspired to answer. HERE the complete list.
I decided to follow Sally M's example and choose more than one tv show.

Un divertente meme sui telefilm che ho trovato QUI. Non credo che sarò in grado di pubblicare davvero tutto il meme in un mese, ma cercherò di farlo tutto, almeno! Soprattutto perché ci sono 30 domande in più tra le quali possiamo scegliere in sostituzione di quelle che non ci ispirano. QUI l'elenco completo.
Ho deciso di seguire l'esempio di Sally M e scegliere più di un programma televisivo.

2. What you wish happened →

1. Favourite episode

Firefly

1.01 "Serenity".
This series is a little jewel, I rated 8.5 the episode I liked least. But I must choose one for this meme, so I'd say the first one, when we met the crew, discovered the world and had the first wonderful adventure.
Questa serie è un gioiellino, l'episodio che mi è piaciuto meno l'ho valutato 8.5. Ma devo sceglierne uno per questo meme, quindi direi il primo, quando abbiamo incontrato l'equipaggio, scoperto il mondo e ha avuto la prima meravigliosa avventura.

Battlestar Galactica

4.10 "Revelations"
As the title says, in this episode we have a lot of revelations... finally! The Four are revealed, and the route to Earth, and for the first time humans and cylons work together: a memorable episode!
Come dice il titolo, in questo episodio abbiamo un sacco di rivelazioni ... finalmente! I quattro si rivelano, e la rotta verso la Terra, e per la prima volta humas e Cylon lavorare insieme: un episodio memorabile!

Primeval

2.06 "Traitor Revealed"
I love this episode! Lester's scenes with the future predator are my favourites of all the series, and... there is a mammoth in this episode!
Adoro questo episodio! Le scene di Lester con predatore del futuro sono le mie preferite di tutte le serie, e... c'è un mammut in questo episodio!

Supernatural

8.23 "Sacrifice"
Every episode with Crowley is my favourite :), but if I have to choose I'd say the last one of season eight, when Sam and Dean try to cure Crowley, and we see the King of Hell with feelings for the first time, and Mark Sheppard made me cry with is wonderful acting! Special mention for episode 5.08 "Changing Channels": without Crowley, but so funny!
Ogni episodio con Crowley è il mio preferito :), ma se proprio devo scegliere direi l'ultimo della stagione otto, quando Sam e Dean cercano di curare Crowley, e vediamo il Re dell'Inferno provare sentimenti per la prima volta, e Mark Sheppard mi ha fatto piangere con la sua recitazione meravigliosa! Menzione speciale per l'episodio 5.08 "Changing Channels": senza Crowley, ma così divertente!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko