Sunday 20 July 2014

Primeval - Wild Jam (Fanfic)

Title: Wild Jam
Fandom: Primeval
Word Count: 100
Rating: Pg13
Genre: pre-slash
Challenge: 237 - The Call of the Wild at primeval_100
Characters/Pairing: Connor/Lester
Warnings: NOT CANON
Spoilers: none
Summary: season 3
Disclaimer: Primeval (unfortunately) is not mine, it belongs to Impossible Pictures. I don't intend violate any copyrigth, it's just for fun.
Author's Note: no beta this time, I hope I didn't make any huge and/or embarrassing mistake!

Also posted at AO3 and FanFiction.Net.


"Connor!”

He froze, like a boy caught with fingers in a jam pot. Well, actually he was opening a pot, but he was going to use a spoon, and then he knew that Lester’s disappointment was not about the jam.

"S-sorry, I didn’t know you were here, I-I thought I was alone…”

"I see, but I still don’t understand why you’re wandering around my flat completely naked. Need to be wild?”

Connor didn’t say anything, his face red, the jam still in his hand, clearly feeling uncomfortable, so Lester felt duty bound to add, amused: "Not that I’m complaining, anyway…”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10