Friday 22 August 2014

Primeval - The Reason (Fanfic)

Title: The Reason
Fandom: Primeval
Word Count: 2 x 100
Rating: G
Genre: slash
Challenge: 250 - Past Prompts at primeval_100 (213 - The Light At The End of the Tunnel and 189 - "I Thought You Were Dead")
Characters/Pairing: Lester/?
Warnings: NOT CANON
Spoilers: season 2 and 5 (not explicit, anyway)
Disclaimer: Primeval (unfortunately) is not mine, it belongs to Impossible Pictures. I don't intend violate any copyright, it's just for fun.
Author's Note: I don't know where this came from, but I started it some time ago, and I let it unfinished until the "Past Prompts" challenge gave me the hint to finish it. Despite the theme, I'm afraid it turned pretty fluffy! :)
It's unbetated so all the mistakes are mine (and this time I'm afraid there are more then usual!).

Also posted at AO3 and FanFiction.Net


Pain (213 - The Light At The End of the Tunnel)

Pain. Dark. Again. I'm so tired to be attacked by those bloody predators from the future, this is the third time, it's becoming ridiculous! And I'm tired to resist, I'm tired to struggle. I'm tired. Really, really tired. I just want let me go, stay here, where all is so quiet.

Why I have to continue to fight? For what reason I'd have to come back to my life, to the pain and sorrow that every day bri-

"James! James, please, wake up! Don't leave me, James, please. Come back to me!"

Oh, yes, that is the reason, of course.


Relief (189 - "I Thought You Were Dead")

Lester suddenly opened his eyes, to meet another pair, full of fear, worry and tears: "James... I thought I lost you…"

"I was lost, for a while…" the abrupt mixture of fear and love he read into his lover's eyes melted his heart and made him try his best to produce his characteristic ironic smile: "Just for a moment…".

Tears of relief dropping from so much beloved eyes made Lester feel a little guilt. "Hey. Stop worrying. It won't happen again…"

"No?"

"No. I've a too important reason to stay."

"Really? Which?"

"What a silly question, Con… it's you, obviously…"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko