Tuesday 14 October 2014

Cups & the like (11): Cyprus

I am a beginner tea-addicted, but I have already developped an insane passion for "tea objects", or rather cups, teapots and everything else I'd like to buy, plus some few things I own.
So I made this little feature, in wich I can show you my wishes and my possessions about tea stuff. :)
Sono una tea-addicted ancora agli inizi, ma ho già sviluppato un'insana passione per gli oggetti del tè, ovvero tazze, teiere e quant'altro vorrei comprare, più poche cosette che possiedo.
Così ho creato questa rubrichetta, in cui posso mostrarvi i miei desideri e le cose che già possiedo riguardanti il tè. :)

This cup comes, as you can easily guess with the name, from Cyprus! Two friends of mine brought it to me from their honeymoon.

Questa tazza proviene, come si intuisce facilmente dal nome, da Cipro! Me l'hanno portata due amici di ritorno dal viaggio di nozze.

I don't use it often because it looks fragile, and I'm always afraid that I'm going to break or spoil it. It's a shame, because it's so funny! :) I should be braver and use it, every now and then! :)

Non lo uso spesso perché sembra fragile, e ho sempre paura di romperla o rovinarla. E' un peccato, perché è così divertente! :) Dovrei essere coraggiosa e usarlo, ogni tanto! :)

Look how cute are these two little fishes! Aren't they adorable? :) And then the cup is so colorful! I think it's the one with more colours on it among the cups I own! In short, it's really beautiful, it's been a very great gift! :)

Guardate che carini i due pesciolotti! Non sono adorabili? :) E poi la tazza è così colorata! Penso che sia quella con più colori tra quelle che possiedo! Insomma, è proprio bella, è stato davvero un bel regalo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko