Sunday 6 December 2015

Challenge Book November [#photos]

I love photo challenges! Lately, I joined a lot of them. This one was in november, and about books. I loved it so much that I already joined the december edition! Anyway, here you are my photos.

Amo le sfide fotografiche! Ultimamente, ne ho seguite un sacco. Questa qui era a novembre, e sui libri. Mi è piaciuta così tanto che ho già aderito all'edizione di dicembre! In ogni caso, ecco le mie foto.

Challenge Book November


Feel free to use and/or share my photos, but please:
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10