Saturday, 5 September 2026

Dungeon Crawler Carl [#books #reviews]

by Matt Dinniman

Dungeon Crawler Carl
Carl’s Doomsday Scenario


You will not break me. F*** you all. You will not break me.
Carl

At first I found this book tiring, I was getting really bored and thought I'd end up disagreeing with everyone who'd spoken well about this book. The only consolation was that at least I wouldn't be adding another saga to the myriad I have already started. Instead, "unfortunately," I really enjoyed the second part of the novel: I've grown very fond of the characters, and I'm now very curious to find out what will happen in the next levels of the Dungeon, and to find the answers to the many questions left unresolved! So, yes, I'm stuck in a new saga! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Dungeon Crawler Carl [#books #reviews]

by Matt Dinniman Dungeon Crawler Carl Carl’s Doomsday Scenario → Rating: 7 /10 You will not break me. F*** you all. You will n...