Tuesday 25 June 2013

Miscellaneous - TV series plus various (5 Fanart)

With the C.S.I. blend I won Best Words on Fionat vs Klark Contest.
Con la fanart su C.S.I. ho vinto il Best Words al Fionat vs Klark Contest.
Phoebe (Friends)
I really love this character! I've take my nick from her!
Adoro questo personaggio! Io mio nickname proviene da lei!
Phoebe
(click to enlarge)
Gil Grissom (C.S.I.)

(click to enlarge)
Hell's Door
Queste parole sono scritte sulla porta dell'Inferno, secondo la Divina Commedia di Dante Alighieri... la il verso finale è mio! :)
These words are written on the Hell's door, according to Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy... but the final line is mine! :)
Translation:
"Through me the way into the suffering city,/Through me the way to the eternal pain,/Through me the way that runs among the lost./Abandon every hope, ye who enter here.../And before, don't forget, KNOCK THE DOOR!"

(click to enlarge)
Words dominate time and space

(click to enlarge)
This is just a tree! :)

(click to enlarge)


Feel free to use and/or share my creations, but please:
- don't alter them
- save them on your own server, or on some free host (for example imageshack) - do no hotlink!
- give credit to phoebesdg.blogspot.it
Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko