Thursday 29 May 2014

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 1 [Review]

Season 2 →

The Battle of New York was the end of the world. This, now, is the new world.
Agent Hill

Uh what a thrill! I don't think I've ever waited for the start of a new series with such trepidation! Joss Whedon, The Avengers, Clark Gregg, #CoulsonLives, and a soundtrack by Bear McCreary, the genius who created the best soundtrack in the history of television (IMHO), that is Battlestar Galactica...I couldn't ask for more!
With all those premises the series was perhaps a bit 'below the high expectations, but still kept me company throughout the season, and the ending was quite interesting.
I expect better and better for the new season to come!

Quotes

Agent Ward: I don't think Thor is technically a god.
Agent Hill: You haven't been near his arms.
(Episode 1)

With grat pawers comes... a ton of weird crap that you are not prepared to deal with!
Skye
(Episode 1)

Ward: We're been called to investigate an 0-8-4. We all know what that means.
Coulson: Yes, we do. It means we don't know waht that means.
(Episode 2)

Usually one person doesn't have the solution. But... a hundred people with one percent of the solution, that would get it done. I think that's beautiful. Piaces solving the puzzle.
Skye

I have a hand-picked team. And yes, they're that good.
Coulson
(Episode 2)

Camilla: You're having a mid-life crisis.
Coulson: More an afterlife thing, really.
Camilla: And I'm not going even mention that red Corvette...
Coulson: Her name is Lola.
(Episode 2)

Victoria Hand: No singol agent is that important.
Ward: Coulson is.
(Episode 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

The Big Bad Fox [#books #reviews]

( Le grand méchant renard ) by Benjamin Renner Rating: 9 /10