Sunday 26 October 2014

Primeval team fest

A couple of years ago, at the marvellous LJ community Primeval Denial, we had a challenge called Primeval Team Fest (HERE the explanation of what I'm talking about).

Un paio di anni fa, sulla meravigliosa comunità LJ Primeval Denial, abbiamo avuto una sfida chiamata Primeval Team Fest (QUI la spiegazione di cosa sto parlando).

The First Team, in september 2011, was formed by Claudia, Caroline, Lorraine, Sarah and Christine. I didn't make any work for this team, but I left some comments, so I'm proudly entitled to take the banner:

La Prima Squadra, nel settembre 2011, era formata da Claudia, Caroline, Lorraine, Sarah e Christine. Non ho fatto alcun lavoro per questa squadra, ma ho lasciato alcuni commenti, quindi con orgoglio ho il diritto di prendere il banner:

I know, these banners are too big for my layout, but I didn't know where else to put them if not in a post, and they had to be shown somewhere!!! :)

Lo so, questi banner sono troppo grandi per il mio layout, ma non sapevo dove altro metterli se non in un post, e dovevo mostrarli da qualche parte!!! :)

Second Team (HERE the opening post) was in january 2012, was formed by Danny, Ethan, Leek, Cutter, Ryan and Stephen. This time I didn't make only comments, but I joined with some icons, too! About Ryan (14 Icons), Cutter and Stephen (54 general icons, 22 icon from episode 2.05 and 15 from 2.06). So, this time I made 69 points, and I'm really really proud to share the banner I "won":

La Seconda Squadra (QUI il post di apertura) c'è stata nel gennaio 2012, era formata da Danny, Ethan, Leek, Cutter, Ryan e Stephen. Questa volta non ho solo commentato, ma ho anche partecipato con alcune icone! Su Ryan (14 icone), Cutter e Stephen (54 icone in generale, 22 dall'episodio 2.05 e 15 dal 2.06). Quindi, questa volta ho fatto 69 punti, e sono davvero orgogliosa di condividere il Banner che ho "vinto":

In July 2012 was round 4 (HERE the opening post). This Fourth Team was formed by Becker, Burton, Connor, Lester and Matt. Unfortunately I didn't had too much time to play, with Lester I wanted do a lot of things :), but I posted only a wallpaper, a fanfic (530 words, the longest thing I ever wrote!) and 3 icons for a contest.

Nel luglio 2012 c'è stato il round 4 (QUI il post di apertura). Questa Quarta Squadra era formata da Becker, Burton, Connor, Lester e Matt. Purtroppo non ho avuto troppo tempo per giocare, con Lester avrei volevo fare un sacco di cose :), ma ho postato solo un wallpaper, una fanfiction (in inglese, 530 parole, la cosa più lunga che ho scritto in questa lingua!) e 3 icone per un contest.

I didn't win with these icons, but I made 38 points in total, and I'm really really proud to share the banner I "won":

Non ho vinto con queste icone, ma ho fatto 38 punti in totale, e sono davvero orgogliosa di condividere il banner ho "vinto":

^_______________________________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko