Thursday 15 January 2015

December Reflections 2014 [Photos]

December Reflections 2014

Last december I joined another photo project, after The August Break. It was a community project without real rules. The idea was to simply take a photograph every day for the whole of December, following 31 prompts.
I wasn't able to find a picture to share every single day, so I skipped some, but I enjoyed it nevertheless! :)
So, here you are my December Reflections' photo!

Lo scorso dicembre ho aderito un altro progetto fotografico, dopo The August Break. Era un progetto di comunità senza vere regole. L'idea era semplicemente di scattare una fotografia ogni giorno per tutto il mese di dicembre, seguendo 31 temi.
Non sono riuscita a trovare una foto da condividere ogni singolo giorno, così ho ne saltati alcuni, ma mi sono comunque divertita! :)
Quindi, ecco le foto del mio December Reflections!


Feel free to use and/or share my photos, but, please, give credit! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko