Friday 10 October 2014

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Ok, I'm the worst, because I received this award in august, and I'm talking about it more than a month later! Anyway, I'm really happy, and I thank very much A Game of T.A.R.D.I.S. for nominating me! :)

Ok, sono pessima, perché ho ricevuto questo premio nel mese di agosto, e ne sto parlando più di un mese dopo! Comunque, sono davvero felice, e ringrazio molto A Game of TARDIS per avermi nominata! :)

And because I'm even worse than the worst, I'm not going to follow the rules of the award, so I'm not going to say 7 facts about me, and I'm not going to nominate 15 blog, sorry. I'll just nominate all the blogs I follow, because they're all an ispiration for me, or I would't follow them! :D

E perché sono anche peggio del peggio, non ho intenzione di seguire le regole del premio, quindi non ditò 7 fatti su di me, e non nominerò altri 15 blog, sorry. Mi limiterò a nominare tutti i blog che seguo, perché sono tutti un'ispirazione per me, o non li seguirei! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko