Sunday, 23 August 2026

One Piece, Seasons 1&2 [#tvseries #review]

Season 3 →

Shanks always said, that if the path to what you want seems too easy, then you're on the wrong path.
Monkey D. Luffy
(Episode 1.02)

Truly an awesome series, with an exciting story and wonderful characters. The shortness of the seasons allow the action to move quickly, and the multiple storylines are all interesting. I really enjoyed the first season, but the second even more, especially towards the ending with an extremely poetic (and very Japanese, I'd say) concept of beauty as a means to cure human ills.
I have high expectations for the next season, I'm only sorry that I'll have to wait so long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One Piece, Seasons 1&2 [#tvseries #review]

Season 3 → Rating: 9 /10 Shanks always said, that if the path to what you want seems too easy, then you're on the wrong path. Mo...