Tuesday 8 July 2014

Galilee (review)

by Clive Barker



Maybe I'm getting too strict in voting books because, however, I enjoyed reading this novel, but the parts that I didn't appreciate weighed in my judgment, and I couldn't even give it 4 stars.
Galilee is indeed a compelling novel, 700 pages that you read with ease, but some parts are very boring, the protagonist is not a nice character and I found the love story irritating.
Will I try to read more by this author? At this point I don't know. What is certain is that there are other his titles that intrigue me. We'll see!

Links: ANOBII - GOODREADS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Shōgun [#books #reviews]

by James Clavell Rating: 9 /10 Only by living at the edge of death can you understand the indescribable joy of life. Mariko