Sunday, 26 July 2026

Kushiel's Avatar [#books #reviews]

by Jacqueline Carey

Kushiel’s Legacy
Kushiel's Chosen)
Kushiel's Scion


Love. Only love. And if that is not enough, Elua help us all.
(Pagina 52)

I read the previous two novels of this trilogy several years ago, and I loved them so much, that I was worried that this one might not convince me as much, but instead, while at first it seemed merely pleasant and interesting, it won me over again! The story is never boring, the characters are interesting, the protagonist is wonderful, and the emotions are endless: I couldn't help but give this book full stars!
I had previoulsy decided to stop here with Kushiel's universe, to read only this trilogy, because I knew the next one wouldn't focus on Phèdre anymore. Then I discovered that the trilogies are't just two, but there are a ton of other books! And now, honestly, I don't know if I'll really stop here, because on one hand, I'd like to imagine Phèdre finally having a happy and peaceful life (and I'm sure she's going to suffer more in the other novels!), but on the other hand, I'm so eager to see her again!!!!!

https://phoebezu.tumblr.com/post/820841520464855040/page33-pagina33-kushiels-avatar-jacqueline

Quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Kushiel's Avatar [#books #reviews]

by Jacqueline Carey Kushiel’s Legacy ← Kushiel's Chosen) Kushiel's Scion → Rating: 9 /10 Love. Only love. And if that...